As some of you may already know due to my constant posting and share of love for the product, I have recently signed up for my own Scentsy business!
For some time I went back and forth between different companies and wondered what truly would work for me? What would inspire me? What would push me to do more for my growing family? As a stay at home mother you're always on the hunt of trying to find ways to provide for your family financially. I wanted to find something that could help us financially, but also have a good time doing it! I wanted to start something that I could grow with and make MY own business with MY own hours. I wanted to be my own boss, and love what I was doing. I googled, I youtubed and I searched for hours until I came across Scentsy and KNEW this is what I was going to do. This company is going to push me to not only be a provider, but a better person overall.
I took the plunge on Halloween of 2014. One of the best decisions I've made! I looked at all of their product and completely fell in love. Not just with how obviously amazing it smells but the quality. Scentsy Fragrance offers a variety of home and personal fragrance products, including scented wickless candles and decorative ceramic warmers, which together provide a safer alternative to burning wicked candles. A wickless candle is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot, or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to traditional candles.
2014/2015 Fall/Winter Starter Kit^ 99$
Just about ten days after I picked my WONDERFUL sponsor Wendy and signed up, my Scentsy Starter kit arrived in the mail. Let's just say, it was HEAVEN! Everything you see pictured above is what comes with your kit PLUS SOME. You get all 50+ party testers which are all of the scents available in little plastic containers that you can take around with you even to market your product not at parties! It also comes with two wax bars, a scent pack, one full sized warmer, layers products (Body spray & lotion), and then our layers laundry products (dryer discs & washer whiffs)! Don't think it stops there either. They also provide you with a ton of catalogs, flyers, order forms, labels, and a personal website FREE for three months (10$ a month prior to that). I was able to promote my business and sell successfully BEFORE my starter kit arrived just by posting my personal Scensty webpage around social media and letting friends and family know that I have started my own business!
You literally have everything you could possibly need to start immediately with Scentsy!
Host your very own Scentsy Launch Party!! Invite all of your closest family and friends to your home, put all of your starter kit to good use and spread the word of how awesome Scentsy truly is. SHOW THEM WHY YOU DECIDED TO SIGN UP! I had my launch party at my parents home and had an absolute BLAST. All I did was go through the product, answer any questions that anyone had, and passed around product for people to smell and get a feel for. The 50+ party testers all went to good use! Walking away I had over 10 new Scentsy clients and they walked away with product that they would hopefully love and want to purchase forever.
Let's fast forward to 30 days after I initially signed up...
*I hit my Certified Consultant Promotion!
*Had a 5% raise!
*Easily made a couple hundred dollars!
*AND HAD FUN DOING IT
I had no hours, no boss, and the only time limit I had was to hit my Scentsy goal by the end of the month.
Who wouldn't want this job?
*Had a 5% raise!
*Easily made a couple hundred dollars!
*AND HAD FUN DOING IT
I had no hours, no boss, and the only time limit I had was to hit my Scentsy goal by the end of the month.
Who wouldn't want this job?
A break down of Scentsy Compensation^ Everyone starts at 20% as an Escential Consultant.
As a mother I can't thank Scentsy enough for giving me this opportunity. & even if you aren't a mother, maybe even a college student paying off school loans or need a little extra cash, this can be for you too! All you need is your Starter Kit and the drive to want to make your own business a successful one. YOU get out of YOUR business what YOU put into it!
As a mother I can't thank Scentsy enough for giving me this opportunity. & even if you aren't a mother, maybe even a college student paying off school loans or need a little extra cash, this can be for you too! All you need is your Starter Kit and the drive to want to make your own business a successful one. YOU get out of YOUR business what YOU put into it!
If interesting in signing up for my team please visit my page
www.JessicaArmstrongScents.scentsy.us
(Click on Join My Team located at the top right corner)
You can also email me at
JMArmstrong92@gmail.com
for answers to any questions you may have regarding starting your own Scentsy business :)





No comments :
Post a Comment