Thursday, September 4, 2014

New Home!

 
Well for the past couple weeks I've been a little missing in action.
I figured I should inform you guys of all the craziness that has been happening lately!
To start off, for the past couple of years Billy has been driving 2 hours
to work everyday and then 2 hours back. Gas has been killing our
wallets and we were concerned over-all of how happy he was driving that much everyday.
We decided to take a plunge and move down to Calvert County!
 
It's SO much bigger on the inside than it does on the outside.
3 BR 2 BA big back porch and basement (kinda finished)
 
Still in MD, just about 2 hours away from our friends and family. I was wary at first because it seemed like nothing but farms and I was worried I wouldn't be happy seeing as how I know NOBODY down here, but its actually quite exciting!
Not only are we happy to have our OWN space
but it's interesting to be living somewhere that I can explore again. There's tons of water locations, which I absolutely love. I always wanted to raise my children by the water & there's plenty of state parks that we cant wait to explore this fall! We're very happy that not only do we have our own room but now Camden does too! I think that was the biggest stressor on us when it came to getting sleep. We would get under each others skin because it felt like we never had our own privacy or were all crammed into one room. Mainly because we were, kind of like a sardines!
It was awful.
But I'm very fortunate that my parents took us in and let us stay as long as we wanted to get on our 2 feet again.
 
 
 
 
 
This picture doesn't do justice as to how big our back porch is.
& it's literally surrounded by nothing but woods.
Lets just say the sounds of all the little bugs at night is beyond tranquilizing.
 
Shower Curtain- Walmart Decal- Target
 
I've started decorating our master bathroom some.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't super excited about our shower curtain
and my wall decals that match perfectly.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
& what would MY home be without the saying
"I love you to the moon and back" SOMEWHERE?
I think this takes my obsession to a whole new level because
now I have a ring, two necklaces, my photography business, and now a
wall decal in Camden's room.
What? The boy's loved.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
I don't have many more photos of the house mainly because
I don't want to post any until all of my decorating is done and we are
fully unpacked and not living out of boxes!
So stay tuned for more and get ready for our next adventures in life :)
 
 
 
xoxo, Jessica
 


1 comment :