Hey everyone! I am Kelsey Castellon, and Jessica has asked me to write a post about Essential Oils.
I immediately said YES, because they are something I am so passionate about.
A little background about me, so you're not wondering who this crazy oil lady is: I am 21, a wife & a mother. My husband is my high school sweetheart, and we had our son Daniel, April 1st, 2013. I am in training to become a Doula/ Lactation Consultant, so you can say my love for motherhood is pretty deep. I am also an Essential Oil addict.
So with that said, let's dive in!
I got started with Young Living Essential Oils in March,2014. What first got me hooked, was the fact that I could use them for any and everything. I had read so much about Essential Oils, and knew this was right for my family.
I chose Young Living for a number of reasons.
First, being that they have been around for 20 years, that speaks volumes to me. Second, they own & co-own all of their farms. Young Living is the only company to do this. We work very closely with the farmers to ensure the highest quality product. This is known as our "Seed to Seal". It shows their integrity and passion about the essential oils through the whole process, planting the seeds - to sealing the bottles. Lastly (I could go on & on), they are 100% pure. Yes, you can go to Whole Foods, or some store in the market, or even another Oil company and get Essential Oils for a smaller price, BUT, you will not be getting pure Essential Oil. Our bottles are just oil, simple as that. Other brands and companies have been tested and have found toxins and fillers in their products, so you are not getting the real deal. Since I use these on Daniel, it was a must for me to get the highest quality possible.
They aim to take place of your medicine cabinet, and so much more. I started out with our Premium Starter Kit. This kit includes 11 of our most popular and widely used oils, and our home diffuser. They are used for sleep, muscle pain, pregnancy-stretch marks, labor, for babies, fatigue/energy, headaches, nausea, bites/burns/blisters, eczema, acne, sickness(flu, cold, cough, etc), ear infections, the list goes on! Essential oils are SO versatile, where one oil has up to 10 or more uses. Can't say that about an OTC medication, can you?
These are so valuable to me, my friends, and family, because they are natural. We are so quick to say yes to medications, without knowing how damaging they truly are.
Young Living is not your average company. We care about the people over the product. That being said, when you sign up as wholesale, you get the 24% discount-hassle free. There is no monthly requirement, nothing is tying you down. You just simply get to enjoy the oils at a fabulous discount. How awesome is that?!
You can read more about Essential Oils through my personal blog
as well as purchase through my website
Please, don't hesitate to contact me. I am all ears for your questions and guidance.
Email: kcastellon1228@gmail.com
Instagram: kcastellon1228


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company
ReplyDeleteI am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of S$70,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at urgentloan22@gmail.com
1. Your Full names:_______
2. Contact address:_______
3. Country Of Residence:______
4. Loan Amount Required:________
5. Duration:_____
6. Gender:_____
7. Occupation:________
8. Monthly Income:_______
9. Date Of Birth:________
10.Telephone Number:__________
Regards.
Managements
Email Us: urgentloan22@gmail.com