Monday, January 27, 2014

6 months not so simple.

Call me crazy. But my logic was as Camden got older the easier things would be. My eyes would finally shut at night and my stress would diminish at least the slightest bit.


Yeah.



Not. Happening.



These past two weeks have been to say the least, exhausting. He has been so sick and restless I honestly feel like I'm starting to lose some of my mind. I put the peanut butter in the fridge, completely lost track of how many formula scoops I put in his bottle, and I've given up all hope on sleep.

He's been on three different antibiotics, on and off breathing treatments, been to the doctors 4 times in 2 weeks, his Orthopedic doctor last week, and tomorrow his Cardiologist.

What I cant fathom is why his sleeping pattern has changed. When Cam turned about 3 months, he started sleeping from 8pm-7:30 am. Looking back now, that was a blessing. Please, anyone, take me back to those days. My eyes would thank you.

I understand he's sick, I've been trying hard to be patient and understanding. It's just so hard when there's someone in the back of my mind screaming PLEASE just go to bed. He's whining constantly. And wants nothing to do with anything. Force feeding, no naps, whines in his bouncer, doesn't want to be held, and the worst of all wakes up about 3-4 times a night. WORSE than when he was a newborn.

Billy and I are starting to get under each others skin fighting over who's doing what right or wrong or who gets up next.

On top of everything shit has literally hit the fan in my parents household. We've been here not even a month and I'm clawing at the front door to get out.

I've never wished so much for something to be over with. Please. Take this sickness from my son. Please Let Me Sleep! Please just the negatively end and the new positives shine through.

"This too shall pass"




I'm patiently waiting.

No comments :

Post a Comment