To start off, thank you for visiting our blog! I've always been better at writing my thoughts to express how I feel rather than saying them. I wanted to remember everything I could about Camden and his growth and figured a blog would be perfect! We've attempted YouTube and were very awkward to say the least π
so here we are trying out the blog life.
My name is Jessica, I'm 21 years old and currently staying at home with Camden. Camden is my 4 month old son born on July 12,2013. He's been the best thing that has ever happened to us. Us being myself and Camden's father π. His name is Billy, and we have been beating the odds together! We started dating September 17, 2012. Just about a month later we found out that we were expecting to have a little one in our lives. Pretty short time, huh? Most relationships crash an burn from situations that have been handed to us but we have grown and became every stronger from everything.
Billy and I almost never argue an if we do it lasts a whole 5 minutes before one of us feels bad. They say a relationship is stronger from arguing? I disagree. The best relationship there is, is the one where you respect one another and have an understanding that it won't be easy all the time. We've found that in each other and I can't say I could find anyone better.
We currently live in Linthicum, Maryland under our own roof with a dog, two cats, and a rabbit! We basically own a zoo! πΆπ±π±π° Its pretty easy to tell we love animals right? As I said earlier I am staying at home with Camden currently but am looking for a new job. Who knew finding something that works with a family schedule could be so hard? I was going to school for nursing but have changed my mind on my degree multiple times. I have this problem where I want to be a nurse that teaches elementary school, does hair and make up AND has a degree in Mass Communications. Obviously I have problems that need to be figured out, haha!
Billy works on an Air Force base in hopes to become an Aircraft Mechanic. He also like myself, has this big idea of what he wants to be "when he grows up". Why can't life decisions be easy?! π
Over everything, Billy and I just want to be the best parents we can be for Camden. We want to give him everything he needs and be someone he can look up to. We refuse to let anyone bring us down or doubt us because negatively has no place in our lives. We hope you follow and like our blog, many more will be posted!





No comments :
Post a Comment